A Landscape Pricing Guide for Our Comprehensive Services in Lockport, New York and Western New York
Explore Our Pricing to Determine Which Services Are The Best Fit for You
Crafting an incredible landscape that aligns with your ideal budget is one of our top priorities. As a family-owned company, we're focused on providing high-quality service at a fair, transparent price to give you the best value for your dollar. This emphasis on exceptional customer service drives us to create unique practices, including our 24-business-hour response promise and our onsite tidiness checklist, that will ensure the success and quality of your landscaping project. If you're interested in learning how a partnership with Turf Tec can revitalize your landscape, contact us for more information or a quote!
Need more information before you're ready to get started? Take a look through our landscape pricing guide to see if any of our tiered offerings match your budget.
We take pride in serving small and large businesses in the Lockport, New York and Western New York area. The prices associated with our commercial construction and maintenance services vary depending on your specific needs, so contact us for a custom quote.
Landscape construction at any scale
Ongoing landscape maintenance including lawn mowing, edging, lawn fertilization, weed control applications, seasonal cleanups, insect control, sprinkler system installation and maintenance, and much more
We offer 3 levels of maintenance plans to enhance the curb appeal of your residential landscape. Pricing will depend on the size of your lawn and landscape. On average, programs start from $4,000-$6,000.
Good: Starting at $4000 per year
What’s included: Spring Cleanup, Mulch, Weekly Turf Maintenance, Bed Maintenance (3 visits per season), and Fall Cleanup
- The "Good" program is designed for someone that needs assistance with the landscaping but still wants to be hands-on at times during the season. Services in this program will be less frequent therefore weeds and shrub growth won't be managed as well as the other offerings.
Better: Starting at $5000 per year
What’s included: Spring Cleanup, Mulch, Weekly Turf Maintenance (with the bagging of clippings), Lawn Care (fertilizer and weed control), Bed Maintenance (5 visits per season), Bed Weed Control, Fall Cleanup, and Leaf Removal
- The "Better" program is designed for someone that is virtually hands-off with the landscaping and is our standard program designed for homeowners. This program also includes monthly site audit visits to ensure we are meeting and exceeding your expectations and pointing out anything that will improve and enhance your lawn or landscape.
Best: Starting at $6000 per year
What’s included: Spring Cleanup, Mulch, Weekly Turf Maintenance (with the bagging of clippings), Lawn Care Program (fertilizer and weed control), Tree and Shrub Program (insect/disease control with tree and shrub fertilizer), Bed Maintenance (6+ visits per season), Bed Weed Control, Fall Cleanup, Irrigation Maintenance, and Leaf Removal
- The "Best" program is designed for someone that wants the lawn and landscape pristine from Spring Cleanup to Fall Cleanup and doesn't need to lift a finger to get it there. Typically, we're on site monthly for bed maintenance visits, however depending on the needs of your landscape, we can perform bed maintenance on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. The “Best” program also includes monthly site audit visits to ensure we're meeting and exceeding your expectations and pointing out anything that will improve and enhance your lawn or landscape.
Tier 1 Landscaping — $3,500-15,000
Refreshing your landscape design or starting your new home landscape doesn't have to be expensive; our Tier 1 features allow you to distinguish and beautify your property without breaking the bank. When you work with our team of expert landscape designers, we'll help you determine the modifications and additions that will bring your landscape to its true potential. Some of the features you can get in this price range include:
- Front landscapes for added style and functionality
- Small walkways made from a material of your choosing
- Mulch and stone features that reflect your unique style
- Landscape island beds to mix up your existing design
Tier 2 Landscaping — $15,000-30,000
Tier 2 solutions are a great choice for homeowners looking for sizable adjustments to their landscape or new build home, but not a complete overhaul, at a reasonable price. If your landscape is missing that one special feature, like a paver patio, pool landscaping, or fresh plantings, Tier 2 is a great option for you. Some of the features you can enjoy in this price range include:
- Front and backyard planting crafted uniquely for Western New York's climate
- Landscaping around new pools to blend in your recent installation with the rest of your landscape
- Sprinkler systems that keep your yard healthy and vibrant
- Paver patio, walkway, fire pit, or retaining walls crafted by our expert hardscapers
Tier 3 Landscaping — $30,000+
For homeowners looking for drastic changes to their landscape's health or for new home landscapes, our expert team has a broad range of skills that will fulfill all of your most demanding landscaping needs in one place. For large projects like custom outdoor living spaces, our Tier 3 services are the most convenient, efficient way to make major enhancements at a fair price. In this price range you can get:
- Outdoor living spaces designed to meet your family's needs
- More complex paver patios, raised patios, retaining walls, pergolas, and firepits custom-made for your space
- Sprinkler systems that increase the sustainability of your landscape and decrease your water bill
- Low voltage lighting to help you enjoy your space in the evenings
Here's What Other Landscape Design Clients Have to Say About Our Timely Design and Clean Construction
Proud to Be One of Lockport, New York and Western New York's Most Professional and Respectful Landscaping Companies
Since our inception, we have been proud to serve our neighbors in:
Niagara Falls, NY
North Tonawanda, NY
East Amherst, NY
Clarence Center, NY
Learn how our comprehensive services work wonders in each of our unique service areas.
Interested in Joining Our Team? Visit Our Careers Page to See if Your Qualifications and Values Align with Our Open Positions!
We're focused on hiring hard-working and skilled landscaping experts who value professionalism, respect, and integrity as much as we do. Take a look at our careers page to see how you could fit with our company.
Contact Us Today for More Information About Our Landscape Pricing and Our Comprehensive Range of Services!
This landscape pricing guide is just a quick estimate of our services—your needs may look significantly different. If you're interested in learning more about our service offerings, have questions about your unique situation, or want to get a quote, get in touch with our team today. We take pride in crafting gorgeous commercial and residential landscapes across the Lockport, New York and Western New York area and look forward to discussing how we can serve you.